Gift Certificates can be purchased in our office or online by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
Or you can purchase one over the phone by calling us at
Gift Certificate Policies
1. Gift Certificates are available in any dollar amount or for any specific service.
2. A valid Gift Certificate must be presented at time of service to receive proper credit.
3. We do not except Expired Gift Certificates. All of our Gift Certificates Expire in One year from the Date of Purchase.
4. Gift Certificates are Non-Refundable.
5. Gift Certificates are Transferrable.
6. Gift Certificates can be used in increment amounts or divided among services. The redeemer is responsible for paying any additional cost of services, that comes with dividing the certificate up.